Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS7 lost functionality with Ford Fiesta?

So here is the deal. My friend has a Ford Fiesta 2011. Everything was fine with her iPhone 4s when it had iOS6, however as soon as she updated to iOS7 the track selection no longers works on her steering wheel, and only works when changed from the phone itself. Any ideas how to make the phone work in full function with the car again?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 12:38 AM

Wait for an update to come along from Ford. Maybe Contact them in a month or so's time to see if that has been a update. Its working ok from a 2012 Focus.

7 replies

Oct 5, 2013 11:24 AM in response to JohnOrt

I know that you have solved your problem but I found after I updated to iOS7 that my remote controls for my iPhone in my car would not work. Once I updated to iOS7.0.2, the remote controls started to work again.

I would recommend that people update to 7.0.2 if they have lost external control of their phones in their cars or other remote devices.

iOS7 lost functionality with Ford Fiesta?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.