Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with upgraded to IOS7 and now my phone unlock code is not working

I have an iPhone 4 (work phone) that I upgraded to IOS7 today. The installation failed with an error and when I reconnected the iPhone I restored from backup and then found that I had IOS7 running. Despite that failure.

The only other thing I did was on my work computer I selected to install Find my iPhone that I had previously. I couldnt see other apps I normally have installed. Now my unlock code on the phone no longer works - I cant use the phone and neither my work computer or home computer that I synch up with will let me access the device. Has anyone else had anything like this?

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 2:22 AM

1 reply

Problem with upgraded to IOS7 and now my phone unlock code is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.