Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate "You have an alarm set for 8:00" messages in Notification Center

Hello everybody.

I recently updated to iOS 7, like most other people, and although I really like the new Notification Center, I have a problem.

As you can see in the screenshot below, my Notification Center displays multiple alarm notifications in the "Today" tab. Of course, the number of messages is enough annoyance in itself, but let me point out the other quirks in this situation:

1. First of all, my upcoming alarm is set for 7:45 am! This alarm shows correctly under the "tomorrow summary" header (I have 2 recurring alarms, one at 7:45, another at 8:00 am)
  2. During the first few days of usage, this issue did not exist. If I had a future alarm set for the day, I would see a notification. When that time passed, the notification disappeared. However, as you can see in the screenshot, even though the alarm is for 8:00 (am), it's displayed as if it was upcoming later in the day (the screenshot was taken at 12:02 pm).
  3. These messages never disappear, even when there is no alarm set for the day, or when I turn the alarm off manually.

I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something, but it's driving me absolutely crazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 3:30 AM

8 replies

Duplicate "You have an alarm set for 8:00" messages in Notification Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.