Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off album art in IOS 7?

Does anyone know how to turn off the album art in IOS 7?

It is fine on my computer. But, on my iphone, it clutters up itunes really bad. It is not aesthetically pleasing and it really bothers me that my playlists have album art next to them.

I would like the option of being able to turn off the album art on my iphone/touch.

If anyone knows how, please let me know.

Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 6:09 AM

7 replies

Dec 11, 2013 4:52 PM in response to Dpollock

The ability to turn this off would be great. or better, make if off by default and have the option to turn it on. It has never worked for me as it really doesn't work if you have lots of albums. Additionally, its always been really frustrating to accidently get into this view by tilting your device... it really flies in the face of what apple is going for - a friendly user interface experience.

Please get rid of this feature entirely or at least make it default off.

<Edited by Host>

Jun 23, 2014 6:05 AM in response to smurfer77

Hello all.

I have had a look at several posts.

The only way to turn off the Album Art Work Wall on your IOS 7 + Is to make sure your Portrait Orientation is turned on.

There is only one down side to this.

You will need to turn it off when you want to flip your phone sideways to watch a full movie or video clip.

How to find your Portrait Orientation.

Make sure you go back to your apps and do the following:

1: From the center button...put your finger on the bottom screen and flip your finger forward to bring up the menu that looks like this:

User uploaded file

2: Click on the top right which is the icon with the padlock with surrounding circles.

3: Go back to Music App, and you will find the art work no longer appears.

4: TADAA!! You are done 🙂

To change it back..... do the same method and turn Orientation Off.

I hope this helps?

How do I turn off album art in IOS 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.