Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud problems

Since I updated to iOS7, I can not access iCloud with Safari on the iPad, at 'iCloud.com'.

There is no sign in page.

If I use Safari on my Mac, I do get the sign in page to 'iCloud.com'.

Also, when I use 'Pages for iOS', I do not see any new documents placed on iCloud, by my Mac.

What's up with iCloud?

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 8:51 AM

You could never access iCloud.com sign in from Safari iPad. Only the Mac version of Safari can access the iCloud.com sign in page. There are 3rd party browsers that can run in desktop mode (micmic a desktop browser). May be you were using a different browser.

As far as Pages, are you signed in to the same iCloud account on both the iPad and the Mac?

Did you just update? It may take a while to restore all your data after the update.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2013 8:51 AM in response to Zap142

You could never access iCloud.com sign in from Safari iPad. Only the Mac version of Safari can access the iCloud.com sign in page. There are 3rd party browsers that can run in desktop mode (micmic a desktop browser). May be you were using a different browser.

As far as Pages, are you signed in to the same iCloud account on both the iPad and the Mac?

Did you just update? It may take a while to restore all your data after the update.

Sep 23, 2013 10:09 AM in response to Axeman1020

I tried signing in with Chrome for iPad and could not see sign in box.

I guess iCloud is examining my OS type.

The iPad and the Mac are on the same iCloud account.

I did the sign in again several times to see if it would change. But no.

I did the update to iOS 7, 5 days ago.

Things have always been weird with iCloud.

I'm going back to DropBox.

iCloud problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.