Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does apple think they can keep changing their mind and breaking their promises?

Design is supposed to be a priority but iOS7 is a step backward. Reduction of functions like iWeb, iDisk and iGallery! Now they want to reduce our storage capacity!!! Getting to be more like Microsoft every day!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4, ios7 look I do NOT want it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 8:51 AM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2013 9:02 AM in response to rkrent

Calm down. Judging by the Help page you came here from, you have received a message saying your complimentary storage will terminate on 30 September.

The basic iCloud storage if 5GB; any more than that has to be paid for. You were evidently a MobileMe subscriber who migrated to iCloud; as a special concessions MobileMe subscribers were given complimentary storage (the amount depended on the size of their iDisk) for a year. That will end on 30 September; so they are only 'taking away' something which was a temporary concession.

If you do nothing your storage will return to the free 5GB. If you want to continue using this storage you can purchase it. For instructions, go to

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5527

Scroll down to 'How do I purchase my current plan' and expand the section applicable to your computer or device (you only need to do this on one of them if you have more than one).

iWeb has been withdrawn for several years now, though it continues to work. The iDisk and Gallery terminated when MobileMe did, over a year ago.

I can't comment on iOS7 - there have, as usual, been mixed responses but if you have a question about it you should ask in the iPhone forum.

Why does apple think they can keep changing their mind and breaking their promises?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.