Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

data recovery software

I am in need of a data recovery software , could anyone please recommend one that has been useful. Thank you!

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 9:34 AM

5 replies

Sep 25, 2013 11:51 PM in response to Kayla O.

If your data is not recover still time then i would suggest you to use third party utility, because this the most easiest way without doing the R & D on your data. Most of company offering a free trial version of software, try any one.

I had used this software and completely satisfied, affordable in cost, easy to use, provide free demo version.

http://www.recoverfilesdata.com

Sep 26, 2013 4:53 AM in response to Kayla O.

I accidentally put some files in the recycle bin... then emptied it...

I know with a microsoft product a system restore was useful for recovering that sort of thing. However, I did not set up time machine and i cant imagine that the files are just gone. I tried a data recovery program but it did not work for me. I also spoke wtih geeksquad but they were as useless as an ******* on my elbow....

I am new to having an apple product and absolutely love my airbook but put myself in a silly situation now... :/

Sep 26, 2013 8:28 AM in response to Kayla O.

Geeksquad wasnt "useless"......its just when you said "data recovery ...........and SSD". they likely went collectively " 😐 😐"

If it was a Word doc you can open recently opened Docs, but if it cant be found by same, then options are nill.

"However, I did not set up time machine"

Yes, you should do that for the future,.....vital data is more important than the computer. The entire goal IS the data, via the computer.

always always have 2 copies of data OFF the computer, as the computer itself doesnt count in that 2-copy scheme.

data recovery software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.