Skip navigation

Workgroup Manager/Remote Desktop Access/Keychain issue

305 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2013 9:19 AM by PartTimeIT RSS
PartTimeIT Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 23, 2013 9:19 AM

We run AquaConnect on our 10.6.7 server, adding users through Workgroup Manager. They all have pretty limited access accounts - just Mail, our database, Safari. When one user tries to set up Mail, he gets the message that "A Keychain could not be found to store [username's email address]."

I tried enabling his account to give him access to everything (even made him an administrator) and logged in as him to try to reset the login keychain - there is no login keychain!. I can't seem to create a new keychain (got an error when I tried that). And keychain first aid doesn't actually bring me to the window where I can do anything (I get a preliminary screen with a bunch of tickboxes). Is there some way I - as the administrator - can reset an individual user's keychains?

Xserve, Other OS

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.