Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to make appointment with genius bar.

To make appointment with genius bar.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 9:25 AM

53 replies

Sep 9, 2017 11:04 AM in response to scott2web-ster

scott2web-ster wrote:

Obviously, Apple does not want anyone to make an appointment with the Genius Bar as they make it practically impossible to do so. It would be much more honest if they just said no appointments can be made online.

I've never had trouble making an appointment. You do have to go through the steps. What Apple doesn't want is a whole lot of people making appointments for things that can be resolved fairly quickly with basic troubleshooting.

In the days before Apple made people walk through some troubleshooting, I had an appointment for a hardware issue. The person ahead of me had a frozen iPad that the Genius force restarted. It's not good customer service for someone to have to drive somewhere, wait 15 or twenty minutes to then find out that they could easily have fixed the issue with some simple advice.

Sep 9, 2017 11:52 AM in response to penbest97

penbest97 wrote:

The whole process lacks customer service.

That has never been my experience. I have only every received excellent service from Apple. The last time I went to the Genius Bar, about six months ago, they did a minor repair on my 2011 MBA for free. As I was unemployed at the time and desperately needed the computer for job hunting, I was very pleased with the pleasant, above and beyond service.

Sep 11, 2017 1:45 PM in response to veejyothi

My name is MaryAnn Daly-Couch. I have an appointment in the Wayne New Jersey Store on 9/13/17 at 12:05. I am so frustrated trying to reach the store and an online sight. Please just send me the link to the site. I have spent almost half a day trying to change my appointment. I went to www.apple.com/retailer/geniusbar and it does not take me to a store. Please I am begging you help me.

Thank you.

MaryAnn

I want to make appointment with genius bar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.