Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having problems with ITunes on my non-Apple computer. My old computer crashed and I had to back up my ITunes on a flash drive. When I bought a new computer with Windows 8 and I downloaded my information, my ITunes library did not download. Need help

I am having problems with my computer having the ITunes program. My computer crashed and I downloaded my information onto a flash drive, When I purchesed my HP computer I downloaded the flash drives. When I went to pull up my ITunes account for my library the program was telling me that it could not find my Music folder. I am also not able to listen to any of the music that I downloaded over the course of time.

HP Computer

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 10:37 AM

1 reply

I am having problems with ITunes on my non-Apple computer. My old computer crashed and I had to back up my ITunes on a flash drive. When I bought a new computer with Windows 8 and I downloaded my information, my ITunes library did not download. Need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.