Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the following item appears as I attempt to buy the book:

"Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book."

I cannot find anything that leads me to any page that has empty frames - please help if anyone has encountered this

MacBook

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 10:50 AM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2013 11:09 AM in response to gittaf

Typically this is caused by empty background images. Check the page layouts you have used and particularly the backdrop of the page, if it is a plain color or looks like a picture should be dropped there.

If you selected the "Golden Gate Bridge" background, that is a placeholder for a photo. You need to drag a photo to the background of the page.

User uploaded file

Sep 23, 2013 11:06 AM in response to gittaf

THey have - and there are always one or more pages with missing photos - typically a page background that requires a photos hidden behind a page layout that has photos on it - any page that has a grey (rahter than a colored) background requires a photo - either place one or change the background to a color and you will be fine

and abe sure to

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.

LN

the following item appears as I attempt to buy the book:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.