Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos added to Photo Stream folder on my PC are not uploading

Photos added to my Pictures\Photo Stream\Uploads folder on my PC are not uploading and are not appearing in my Pictues\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream folder

iCloud-OTHER, Windows Vista

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 7:44 AM

I am also having this problem, although I am using an iMac with Aperture software. The only photostream showing on my iphone since I ugraded to iOS7 is "My Photostream." All the other photostreams I have created in Aperture are not showing up. I've checked to make sure that sharing the photostreams is turned on on all devices, etc. but it won't een let me setup iCloud on my phone. Used to work just fine before iOS7.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2013 7:44 AM in response to shubball

I am also having this problem, although I am using an iMac with Aperture software. The only photostream showing on my iphone since I ugraded to iOS7 is "My Photostream." All the other photostreams I have created in Aperture are not showing up. I've checked to make sure that sharing the photostreams is turned on on all devices, etc. but it won't een let me setup iCloud on my phone. Used to work just fine before iOS7.

Photos added to Photo Stream folder on my PC are not uploading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.