Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my devices laging whit iOS7

whatch this dear Apple support!!!!!!

and big thankyuuuu!

iPhone 4 16GB - slow, laging, slow, laging, facebook, foursquare apps ultra super mega SLOW, low fps, crashing soft - best iOS in world -> iOS7

iPhone 4s 32GB - sometimes crashing soft, crashing apps, fasebook app ar ultra super slow! - best iOS in world -> iOS7

iPad mini 16GB (wifi) - sometimes crashing soft - best iOS in world -> iOS7

iPad 4 16GB (LTE) - sometimes crashing soft - best iOS in world -> iOS7

why stop signing downgrade iOS to 6.1.3 for iPhone 4?

WHAT'S NEXT??

iPhone 4, iOS 7, ipad, ipad mini, iphone 4, iphone 4

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 12:32 PM

2 replies

Jan 1, 2014 1:26 PM in response to Ivarings

I made the mistake of updating my iphone 4 and ipad 3 for iOS 7. Now they can no longer return to the previous iOS. Since the update is almost unbearable to use my iphone 4, are too slow to do any kind of task. My ipad 3 is less annoying but still this much slower in relation to the previous iOS. The only one that works well with iOS 7 being my iphone 5.

I found a bug report that the Apple iPhone 4 with iOS 7 work with this slowness. Should have been restricted to the previous iOS.

So, is there any official way to returning to the previous iOS or'm really stuck to iOS 7?

Note: You have restored my iphone 4 and ipad 3, reset the settings, done everything and nothing worked. Really iOS 7 does not work satisfactorily for iPhone 4

Tip: If you have not yet updated your iPhone 4 to iOS 7 Do not do it!

my devices laging whit iOS7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.