Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes 11.1 and nike+ not updating workouts from 6 gen nano

After updating itunes to 11.1 my 6 gen nano will not automatically send my workouts to the nike+ website anyway at all (I know, the website is awful but it did record my info up to a point)

Anyone else have this problem and if so, any suggestions fixes? I sent a feedback to Apple. We shall see.

Thanks,

Rob

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 2:46 PM

4 replies

Nov 10, 2013 8:56 PM in response to norm123

Hi Norm,

I'm new here. If I've done what that list says and it still isn't working....here's something weird that happens to me. After iTunes transmits the data to Nike+ and then asks me if I want to visit Nike+ now and I say, Yes, something (not sure what program does this) opens the Nike+ page as a Word document and I can't open any of the links.

I've read on other posts about a token other users get. I'm definitely not getting a token, I'm getting a Word document. I don't know how to change this. Do you?

Jennifer

Nov 1, 2016 8:06 AM in response to rob559

Hello all.

None of the various silly itunes "fixes" have worked. As a workaround, I found a website called "Fun+", where you can manually add your runs to the nike+ site. It doesn't give you anything like elevation, splits, or even that pace ("nikefuel") graph, but at least I've been able to add the last few weeks worth of runs & track some progress.

http://funplus.oliverzheng.com/

I'm going to post this on the numerous threads about iPod & nike+ connectivity.

Best, DS.

itunes 11.1 and nike+ not updating workouts from 6 gen nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.