Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorization Problems NEED HELP

Every time i try to sync my ipod i get a pop-up that says my computer is no longer authorized for the purchased items on this ipod. So i go and authorize it and it tells me that my computer is already authorized and that i have 4 out of 5 computers available. Then i try to sync again and it does the same thing!!

I have tryed de authorizing and reauthorizing. I have tryed authorizing and then unplugging my ipod and plugging back in. I have tryed authorizing and then closing itunes and then trying again. Nothing is working!!! This is getting really frustrating please help me!!

(Oh and just incase it matters i have a third generation ipod touch, im pretty sure i have itunes 11 and i have windows 8)

iPod touch

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 3:30 PM

5 replies

Feb 11, 2014 9:44 AM in response to icanthandlethis

Hey I had the same problem. Here's what I did to fix it:

I went to the albums tab, deleted the songs causing issues, right clicked on it and then pressed show in iTunes Store. I believe for some reason it is important to do this, after this go back to album tab in the library and right click on the deleted song under the respective album and click download.

This should do it! Worked twice for me.

Authorization Problems NEED HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.