Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are some messages not being delivered? And some ar,e using IMessage with IPad?

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 9:16 AM

Hello Skyeyed,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2755

Best of luck,

Mario

3 replies

Sep 30, 2013 9:31 AM in response to Skyeyed

These problems aren't just you. And it isn't a quick fix like some of these people keep suggesting. Like...turn your phone off and on, reset, restore, turn iMessage off then back on, airplane mode trick. I have tried them all. There MUST be a bug with iOS 7 and even the newest update. Numerous people I know are having similar issues sending and receiving iMessages after updating and I am one of them. I have tried every single thing possible that I have found on this site and from numerous others as well. The only thing I haven't tried is wiping my phone and not restoring from backup which I really don't want to do.

At this point iMessage is a total crapshoot and annoying to use becasue I don't know who it is going to work for and when the messages are just going to fail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.