Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 does not let me resize my wallpaper pics to normal size to make a smaller wallpaper.

iOS 7 is a good idea. But for apple consumers that are familiar with computers this is a sad upgrade. This was forcefully released with many issues. First insure is my air play. I can only airplay sounds and my IPAD 2 plays the picture. Second issue is that the iOS system lags. Third when accessing photos to make a photo a wallpaper, it does let you move but it does not let the photo be resized like the iOS 6. Another issue is that the apple store keeps showing me updates, but there are not any updates to update. The auto brightness does not respond even when placing my hand over the sensor. This is a disgrace for apple users. How are these issues going to be resolved? Do we have to go back to IOS6? I have rebooted many time is the fix for this issue? Remind me of windows vista, *****. Please fix.

iPad 2, iOS 7, iOS 7 needs to be rethink

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 6:28 PM

3 replies

Sep 28, 2013 1:13 PM in response to o.campbell882

Ok, I just found the solution Thank God 🙂

You see how with the new update the icons move as you tilt the phone to give you that "fancy" 3D look, well because of this the wallpaper gets distorted.

I turned this option off, and the wallpaper resizing issue went away 🙂

Here is how to turn that dumb 3D option off (which also drains your battery):

Navigate to the iOS 7 Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion -> ON

Yep, that's all.

Enjoy

iOS 7 does not let me resize my wallpaper pics to normal size to make a smaller wallpaper.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.