Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted itunes from my ipad2 ( don't ask). Using my mac i downloaded the new 11 itunes and then synced with my ipad. Now , the itunes connection wil not accept my password. It directed me to change it which i did 4 times. I

I accidentally deleted itunes from my ipad2 (don't ask). Using my mac, I downloaded the new itunes version 11 then synced my ipad. There was some kind of break during the download then it went on to finish. I don't know if this is important but I also downloaded the ios 7. It's great!! Since then my new itunes connect won't accept my password. It directs me to change my password which I have done 3 times. All other functions on my ipad accept the password just fine. I am not too computer savvy and I've tried all my tricks, so I need all you smart people out to help! Thanks in advance. SuziQ

iPad 2, iOS 7, Downloaded itunes 11

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 6:34 PM

1 reply

I accidentally deleted itunes from my ipad2 ( don't ask). Using my mac i downloaded the new 11 itunes and then synced with my ipad. Now , the itunes connection wil not accept my password. It directed me to change it which i did 4 times. I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.