Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After installing iOS7 I can't see shared gmail calendars.

After installing iOS7 my husband and I can't see our shared gmail calendars. Anyone know what to do?

We have confirmed that we can still see the shared calendars on our android phones and desktop PC, so that makes me think it in an Apple issue.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 6:44 PM

If you want to share calendars, the best way IMO is to set up each other's GMail accounts on your devices. If you don't want to see each others mail, contacts, and notes, then set the accounts up as CalDAV type accounts where only the calendar portion is established. That will allow you to see his calendar and vice-versa.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2013 6:44 PM in response to grubbsa

If you want to share calendars, the best way IMO is to set up each other's GMail accounts on your devices. If you don't want to see each others mail, contacts, and notes, then set the accounts up as CalDAV type accounts where only the calendar portion is established. That will allow you to see his calendar and vice-versa.

After installing iOS7 I can't see shared gmail calendars.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.