Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disappointed with iOS 7 control centre

I like everyone else was expecting a lot out of iOS 7. Definitely apple lived up with half of my expectation by adding new designs, new icons etc etc. but one thing that really got me disheartened was the control centre. I mean its cool that they added some toggles and shortcuts, but theres so much more that could have been done. Data toggle, 3g toggle, location toggle, hotspot toggle they are essential for almost all of us. Its really tedious to go back to the entire settings procedure every time we need to turn them on or off. These options are already present in other platforms since ages. And apple omitted them despite of having the space and opportunity to add them. And another vital omission was the Facebook and Twitter quick post widget. It was a really helpful part of the iOS 6. & i feel it should have been placed in the control centre. So i hope apple reads my post and takes these things into consideration for future development of iOS.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 11:22 PM

1 reply

Disappointed with iOS 7 control centre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.