Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased music track from iTunes store on my iPhone. When i go to my mac mini iTunes and check for downloads window says "All purchases have been downloaded to this mac". Its not?

Purchased music track from itunes store on my iphone. when I go to download the same purchase on mac mini, dialogue box says "All purchases have been downloaded. There are 4 macs, 2 iphones and 2 ipads using the same account.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 11:59 PM

If you used the 'check for available downloads' menu option then did you have automatic downloads turned 'on' for music (which will only show if you are in a country where music can be redownloaded) on your Mac when you bought the song ? If you did then the check should have downloaded it.

If you are in a country where you can redownload music then it should show in the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store home page for re-downloading, if you aren't then you will need to connect the phone to your Mac's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2013 11:59 PM in response to Community User

If you used the 'check for available downloads' menu option then did you have automatic downloads turned 'on' for music (which will only show if you are in a country where music can be redownloaded) on your Mac when you bought the song ? If you did then the check should have downloaded it.

If you are in a country where you can redownload music then it should show in the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store home page for re-downloading, if you aren't then you will need to connect the phone to your Mac's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases

Purchased music track from iTunes store on my iPhone. When i go to my mac mini iTunes and check for downloads window says "All purchases have been downloaded to this mac". Its not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.