Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth pairing problem with Bose sound link mini since OS7 , anyone?

My iPhone and IPad were working great with my Bose mini sound link via Bluetooth pairing, but unable to pair since I upgraded to OS7. Real bummer.

Is there any fix soon? Any solution in the mean time?

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 7:32 AM

I just called Bose regarding this problem for my Bose Bluetooth headset. (I know you're initial question is mini sound link, but sometimes the designs are cross-functional.) You just need to reset it. For the headset:

1. Turn it off.

2. Hold both the "-- volume" button AND "phone" button at the same time until the Bluetooth light changes blinking frequency.

3. On iPhone, go to "Settings", then "Bluetooth" and turn on Bluetooth by clicking so circle turns green.

4. In a second, the Bose headset should appear under "Devices" with "Not Connected" on the right.

5. Click on "Not Connected".

6. Once the headset has been paired, the "Not Connected" will change to "Connected".

7. Voila.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2013 7:32 AM in response to kim9093

I just called Bose regarding this problem for my Bose Bluetooth headset. (I know you're initial question is mini sound link, but sometimes the designs are cross-functional.) You just need to reset it. For the headset:

1. Turn it off.

2. Hold both the "-- volume" button AND "phone" button at the same time until the Bluetooth light changes blinking frequency.

3. On iPhone, go to "Settings", then "Bluetooth" and turn on Bluetooth by clicking so circle turns green.

4. In a second, the Bose headset should appear under "Devices" with "Not Connected" on the right.

5. Click on "Not Connected".

6. Once the headset has been paired, the "Not Connected" will change to "Connected".

7. Voila.

Dec 29, 2015 2:21 PM in response to kim9093

I love my Bose Soundlink Mini 2. But, I faced a few issues sometimes. But all were fixed by reading through the Manual a bit. To help others, I actually made a video, to show some troubleshooting tips for the Bose Soundlink Mini 2. Checkout the video, if your speaker is not turning ON / not charging / bluetooth not getting connected:

https://youtu.be/fzNeJALaMJg

Bluetooth pairing problem with Bose sound link mini since OS7 , anyone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.