Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Ipod sync/wipe with itunes prompts to authorise computer for old purchases but it's authorised?

My itunes on my new laptop is totally up to date so I went to sync my ipod classic with it. Meaning I think a complete wipe and sync.

During syncing it found songs on my ipod that I had purchased in itunes store, but were not in my library and it asked if I wanted to transfer those songs to my itunes library....yes I did!

But then it said my laptop needed to be authorised - even though it already was...now I'm not sure if I have those songs transfered at all?

Also if I purchased the songs arent they always in my itunes pruchased section? Why aren;t they in my library? Confused....and why is it asking to authorise my laptop when it is already?

Thnaks,

James

iPod touch (3rd generation), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), Mac Air, Itunes, Ipod classic

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 2:08 AM

There are no replies.

Old Ipod sync/wipe with itunes prompts to authorise computer for old purchases but it's authorised?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.