Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 Activation Lock on my iPAD 4

Hi guys , first of all i'm sorry i'm crazy but i'll aprreciate whether you guys help me or not !

To start with , i have an iPad 4 WiFi 16GB and decide to put iOS 7 on it ( previously 6.1.3 ) and also turn on the Find my ipad but after i want to create new apple id with my old email so i log into apple id site and start to change random thing and create a random email to verify and by doing so i can retain my email to use with my new apple id but i forget to turn off find my ipad and now after restore iOS 7 and i stuck in the activation screen so i wonder if i can get back my ipad from brick like that ! If i take my iPAD to apple store will they help me ? I've all the receipt and the buying paper !

And also i forget all the thing in that apple id that ipad require 😟 , Because i filled random thing !

I've tried DFU , Recovery mode !

DOn't blame me guy please i beg you ! I'm the owner but now i wish to go to Apple but it a bit far from my area by saying this i mean that if they will help me or not ? casue i don't want to go there and receive a ignore 😟

SOrry for my bad english 😟

I'm the real owner but i forgot the apple id and password ( i filled random thing there ) so i'm a bit down here

Is there a way to bypass or sth ?

If apple need my money i'd pay as long as i can have a working ipad

iOS 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 3:21 AM

There are no replies.

iOS 7 Activation Lock on my iPAD 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.