Skip navigation

Can I Remove Events But Save The Photos

445 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 24, 2013 6:20 AM by LarryHN RSS
Connie Hawkins42 Level 1 Level 1 (10 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 24, 2013 6:15 AM

Aside from Merging events, is there a way to just kill an event but keep the photos?

In my library there seem to be some photos that are not in any events... but I can't seem how to take photos that are in events and make them also "event-less."

Possible?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)
  • LarryHN Level 9 Level 9 (54,810 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 24, 2013 6:20 AM (in response to Connie Hawkins42)

No - iPhoto usea a library - you can view the contents of the library in many ways - events is one way of viewing the contents of the library - if you delete photos from the event you ae deleting them form the library and therefore they are no longer avaiable at all

If you do not like events view then simply ignore them and use albums or photos or faces or places or what ever way you like to view the contents of the library

LN

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.