Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Remove Events But Save The Photos

Aside from Merging events, is there a way to just kill an event but keep the photos?

In my library there seem to be some photos that are not in any events... but I can't seem how to take photos that are in events and make them also "event-less."

Possible?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 6:20 AM

No - iPhoto usea a library - you can view the contents of the library in many ways - events is one way of viewing the contents of the library - if you delete photos from the event you ae deleting them form the library and therefore they are no longer avaiable at all

If you do not like events view then simply ignore them and use albums or photos or faces or places or what ever way you like to view the contents of the library

LN

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2013 6:20 AM in response to Connie Hawkins42

No - iPhoto usea a library - you can view the contents of the library in many ways - events is one way of viewing the contents of the library - if you delete photos from the event you ae deleting them form the library and therefore they are no longer avaiable at all

If you do not like events view then simply ignore them and use albums or photos or faces or places or what ever way you like to view the contents of the library

LN

Can I Remove Events But Save The Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.