Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to download iOS.7. I have bought 15 gb of storage from iCloud, but it still says there is no room to instal..I have also tdeleted a dozen apps but that hasn't helped..I want to download iOS.7... What do I do?

I am unable to download iOS.7 as it says there is not enough storage. I have deleted apps and have bought 15 gb of storage from iCloud , but it still says there is no storage left to download...What do I do now?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 7:31 AM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2013 7:34 AM in response to Alishrink2011

Buying iCloud storage will have no impact on this. You need to make sure you have sufficent storage on the device to download the file. Deleting App, unless they happen to contain large amounts of data, would also not likley resolve it. Typically Media files, music, movies, podscasts) will take up more room than anything else.

To check your curernt usage: Settings app > General Usage will give you an indication of what is taking up the most space.

I am unable to download iOS.7. I have bought 15 gb of storage from iCloud, but it still says there is no room to instal..I have also tdeleted a dozen apps but that hasn't helped..I want to download iOS.7... What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.