Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Smart Playlist

Hi,

My problem is that when I create a smart playlist, all of my songs are upside down when i download a new song it goes in the wrong side of the playlist, for example newly added song are supposed to be on the top of the list but they go in the bottom with the old songs, so how could I change the order of my old songs to be in the same side than my new songs? I don't know if ive been clear but Yeah, that's my problem...

-William

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 7:04 AM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2013 5:00 AM in response to Willer16

Hi Willer16,

I clearly have this problem too. This is really annoying, since most of my smart playlists rely on an specific order, either by playcount or date added. When a smart playlist is created everything is fine, but after couple of days when I add new songs to my library, the songs correctly appear in the playlist, but not in the correct order. Meaning the configured order criteria is not applied to the complete list anymore.

I already filed a bug report for this. As it is clearly reproduceable.

Also I could not really find a workaround.

I think Apple really needs to fix this, including all the iTunes Match issues! This is really annoying and not what we customers expect from a high quality product!

Kind regards,

Ben

Problem with Smart Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.