Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What have they done to the colors?!?!?!?

Just upgraded to iOS7 and aside from the font issues, whose bright idea was it to set the color theme based on the background picture--and not give the user of the device the ability to change it? I have used a picture of my granddaughter as my background picture for ages. It was fine, there was a nice gray background in my folders (contrast is good when vision is a problem). Now there is a pepto-bismol pink bar behind the task bar icons, and the background of each of the folders is an even nastier shade of pepto-bismol. There is no way for me to change the colors without changing the picture--as apparently the colors are drawn from the picture itself. Would it have been too difficult to allow the user of the phone decide if we wanted the color themes to be based on the picture background, or just set a default gray to match the old theme? This new interface is now so unuseable for me, that I guess it is now time for a new phone--and not from apple.

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 7:40 AM

1 reply

What have they done to the colors?!?!?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.