Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MFIT certification

I am a London based mastering engineer with 20 years experience, looking to become MFIT (Mastered for iTunes) certified. I already use the MFIT tools and follow the MFIT guidelines when supplying masters to labels. I also use exclusively Macs at the studio.

Who should I contact about getting certified? I cannot find any direct contact details with the relevant peson (iTunes Music Manager?) in charge of the MFIT certification and iTunes support in the UK don't seem to understand what this is (pointing me to links to Apple Service certification).

Thanks in advance,

PowerMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 8:42 AM

9 replies

Jun 2, 2015 6:33 PM in response to brethes

Hello,

I am in the same situation too.

In my latest masters I followed all the MFIT guidelines to the letter, spent extra time checking the encoded files for the best possible results and now I have no clue how I can get them approved. Aggregators can't do anything if you are not certified.

It's really pitty I can't use this masters, I hope someone from Apple follows this topic and can get in touch.

Anyone that can shed some light is welcome.

Regards,

Miltos

info@northside.gr

MFIT certification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.