Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not pair an Apple Wireless keyboard in Windows 8, Asus G750JX error 0x80070015 Hello Community In my previous Asus M50VN, the keyboard was detected, and showed in Windows 7, the code for pairing. Now i have an Asus G750JX and in this

Hello Community

In my previous Asus M50VN, the keyboard was detected, and showed in Windows 7, the code for pairing.

Now i have an Asus G750JX and in this case with Windows 8, I have immense difficulty in pairing the Apple wireless keyboard, What can i do for this to work?

in 15 days of trying it only showed me 3 times the pairing code, and does not give me the time to enter it.

i Have installed windows 7 again, and nothing.

I've tried to install again with some trick´s, that I read on a blog, when he is connecting, enter a code like for example "11111" "Enter" to see if the dialogue box with the pairing code appears, and so far, nothing, i tried, to press the power button also without letting him go until the pairing code appears, i wait for the dialogue box to appear and nothing,

Thank you for your attention appreciated some help, so i don´t have to put this keyboard in the garbage.

Apple Wireless keyboard-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 9:41 AM

There are no replies.

I can not pair an Apple Wireless keyboard in Windows 8, Asus G750JX error 0x80070015 Hello Community In my previous Asus M50VN, the keyboard was detected, and showed in Windows 7, the code for pairing. Now i have an Asus G750JX and in this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.