Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

free apps impossible after buying iMovie and iOS7 wont install!

After buying iMovie using "Click and buy" (a service I think is not very competent and certainly far from PayPal which has an excellent reputation) things with my recently bought iPad started getting wrong...

Click and Buy didn't accept my maestro card for uknown reasons and their policy of making you wait until they credited you an amount between 0,00 and 1,99 € is, to say the least, rather bumpy. I travel all the time so I'm probably going to look in to my credit card papers in about at least a few weeks... Well, that should be ok, but i n the meanwhile, I can't even install free apps... Why you might wonder... Well the answer is pretty strange: when I bought iMovie, the payment seemed ok since I downloaded it and installed it without any problems. It's only later that Click and buy or apple app realised it wasn't paid for and blocked me entirely...

So please someone for apple assistance, resolve this problem, tell me how to pay for iMovie, or if you like, I'll un-install it, it's not such a great programme after all!

By the way, I found lots of threats complaining about Clik and buy, but I couldn't find any solution to the problems and some posts date back years!!

And then this: iOS7 wont install... Why?

tnx

iPad, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 10:06 AM

4 replies

free apps impossible after buying iMovie and iOS7 wont install!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.