Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Apple saying I do not have a iCloud ID?

I pay the bill every December and I checked the ID and Password and it is correct so what's the deal?

Windows 7, iCloud update access

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 12:55 PM

I think when you say pay the bill it means you have a paid for itunes. Apparently iCloud is not a part of that. It is a separate program. I finally gave in and decided to try it..on my pc as I don't own any apple devices. I finally got a screen telling me to get an icloud password I must set up an icloud account on an apple device. I'm still waiting on someone to tell me if there is another way. If not I'm screwed as I don't own any, and can't afford to buy any. If you have an apple device, try setting up your icloud account through it...otherwise you will have to wait to see if there is another way. Oh, if you find one, please let me know, thanks.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2013 12:55 PM in response to dmozingo

I think when you say pay the bill it means you have a paid for itunes. Apparently iCloud is not a part of that. It is a separate program. I finally gave in and decided to try it..on my pc as I don't own any apple devices. I finally got a screen telling me to get an icloud password I must set up an icloud account on an apple device. I'm still waiting on someone to tell me if there is another way. If not I'm screwed as I don't own any, and can't afford to buy any. If you have an apple device, try setting up your icloud account through it...otherwise you will have to wait to see if there is another way. Oh, if you find one, please let me know, thanks.

Why is Apple saying I do not have a iCloud ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.