Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need assistance in resetting my security questions for my Apple ID and also pertinent questions regarding what pc's my icloud is registered to. I'm unable to log In to see my icloud details such as storage space, etc..

1). need assistance in resetting my security questions for my Apple ID

2) unable to sign into my icloud.com from desktop or log into iTunes Store to view all of mt icloud data, usage, storage, pc's registered to my acct, etc. needing to gain access to my icloud acct but through desktop version NOT thru my iPad and/or App

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 12:56 PM

6 replies

Sep 24, 2013 1:12 PM in response to SassynTcounty

To reset your security questions (from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5622):

You can change the answers to the security questions provided when you originally signed up for your Apple ID. Go to My Apple ID and click Manage your Apple ID. Sign in with your Apple ID name and password, go to the section Password and Security and click Reset your security information.

On your second question, what problem are you having accessing your iCloud account on your computer?

Sep 24, 2013 1:22 PM in response to randers4

1). When I log into my apple.com and opt the password/security features, it does not show 'reset' or not that I can see, without me having to answer my initial sec Q's. Somehow it shows that my answers are incorrect and they shod not be by any means. I'm thinking autocorrect spelling most likely changed the spelling on 1 of the Q's but needless to say I do not see Reset without hvg to answer the q's

2). I do not have access to a PC at the moment,. I'm at home on my iPad II however I'm having issues connecting to the iTunes Store to even listen to music (cannot connect to server is the error msg I get), and may be bc 7.0 update HOWEVER, I'm needing to know how to log into my icloud acct to see all if my stored data usage, availability, contacts, etc. every time I attempt to type in https://iTunes.com, it defaults and throws me into the App Store App to download iTunes. U can't view details of UR icloud acct storage, etc from iTunes app, correct?

Sep 24, 2013 1:34 PM in response to SassynTcounty

If you added a rescue email address to your ID, you would see the option to send a reset email to that address as shown here:

User uploaded file

You'll have to go to https://expresslane.apple.com, select "More Products and Services", then "Apple ID", then on the next page select "Other Apple ID Topics", then "Forgotten Apple ID security questions" and click "Continue".

Also, you access your iCoud data on icloud.com, not itunes.com. And you can only go to icloud.com from a computer, not an iPad.

Sep 24, 2013 1:43 PM in response to randers4

I'm going to attempt to see if the reset msg is available on my iPad and follow the additional steps if it's not. However may u please review and update me on the below

2). Yes, icloud.com. My apologies for incorrect termology but there must be access to view my backed up data somehow WITHOUT having to be on a desktop. Meaning, most websites and even search engines give u an option to view their sites in 'classic or desktop' mode, and online it states to view or edit my icloud info to go to iTunes/edit/preferences or something similar but again I'm unable yo access iTunes by Its classic version.

Please assist me on how to enter my icloud.com and/or preferences in iTunes so I may view my backed up data, msg's, devices on my acct, etc. surely there's more then one way to view

Sep 24, 2013 1:52 PM in response to SassynTcounty

You can't view any of your iCloud data using iTunes, despite what you may have read online. You also won't see your iCloud backup on icloud.com. This is what you can see on icloud.com:

User uploaded file

You won't be able to see icloud.com on your iPad unless you download iCabMobile Web Browser from the app store set Browser ID to Safari 6 (Mac). This makes icloud.com think you are using your computer and will allow you to access the data shown above.

Sep 24, 2013 2:15 PM in response to randers4

Wonderful!!! That is, EXACTLY what I'm attempting to view (everything that's in my icloud account. I will attempt to install the below app (I hope there is not a charge to this app) and will reply back w/results.

Originally when my icloud was set up and initial backup was conducted on lunch break while at my desk. Unfortunately. I'm no longer employed there and it has been sometime now since I've reviewed my data and/or backed up.

I need assistance in resetting my security questions for my Apple ID and also pertinent questions regarding what pc's my icloud is registered to. I'm unable to log In to see my icloud details such as storage space, etc..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.