Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finally got around to trying to repair my G4 and guess what I got it running...butttttt I don't remember my password. Is there a way to get around this obstacle. I tried to put in the serial number etc...no luck!e

Finally got around to trying to repair my G4 and after restart it ask me for my password, guess what I forgot my password; as, I haven't used it since it crashed in 2005. How do I get by this obstacle? I tried putting in the serial number, no luck.

PowerBook, Mac OS X (10.3.x), been off for along while

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 1:41 PM

1 reply

Finally got around to trying to repair my G4 and guess what I got it running...butttttt I don't remember my password. Is there a way to get around this obstacle. I tried to put in the serial number etc...no luck!e

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.