Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is going on with the find my iphone app,i use IOS 6.1.1 and i have updated the find my iphone app and now i cant locate my device

some help or some explanation would be nice because i rly need this app and now after the update im not able to locate my device

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 2:11 PM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2013 2:40 PM in response to thunder1213

Not sure if it would help or not, but if you haven't already done so, some things you could try are:

• Tap Sign Out on the top right of the app, then sign back in
  • Force close the app by going to the home screen, double-tapping the home button, locating the app in the list at the bottom, tapping and holding the app until it wiggles, tapping ➖ to close it, then tapping the home button again.
  • Go to Settings>iCloud on your phone, turn Find My iPhone off, the after a minute or so, turn it back on.

what is going on with the find my iphone app,i use IOS 6.1.1 and i have updated the find my iphone app and now i cant locate my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.