Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ATV 2013 Update Gone Bad

I updated my ATV today per the update software instructions in the general tab of settings. I assume that this update (12:30pm Tuesday 9/24) was the re-released update that addressed issues I read about online - but I don't know for sure.

Going through the dowload and installation, my ATV is now stuck at the screen below. There are no instructions, only an image that suggests I should hook up the ATV to iTunes via USB - but I have no idea what that means, I connect the ATV to my TV via HDMI. The ATV itself has a fast blinking white LED, and does not respond to the remote other than a brief interruption of the blinking to indicate it's receiving a signal from the remote, but nothing happens at all. I'm just stuck at this confusing screen.

Any help much appreciated.

User uploaded file

Apple TV, Apple TV 3

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 3:27 PM

U have to purchase a micro USB cord then connect to a computer and restore through itunes

2 replies

ATV 2013 Update Gone Bad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.