Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 5.1.10 button on form not responding

Clear Channel redesigned their contest entry pages a week ago and, in the process, seems to have broken a submit button ("Enter") on all of their contest entry form pages. That button no longer works in Safari 5.1.10 (though it does work in Safari 6 as well as in Firefox and Chrome). I'm trying to help them figure out what needs to be done to resume normal button function in 5.1.10, too, but I've reached the limit of my knowledge.

I'd appreciate it if someone with a good grounding in the use and description of buttons in Safari could take a look at it and tell me if they see what's wrong with the button or what can be done to get it to work again. The page is at http://www.wbig.com/contests/win-tickets-to-see-comedian-bill-burr/246749 (that's a radio station website).

It's not a cache or cookie issue and I've reset Safari.

iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/MacBook Pro 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3/4 GM 1067 MHz DDR3

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 3:04 PM

3 replies

Safari 5.1.10 button on form not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.