Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELPPPPP MY SON HAS SMASHED MY IPAD SCREEN AND ITS GOTTEN WORSE:(:(:(:(:(

hiya my son smashed my ipad screen recently so gutted got quote for repair at time £50 didnt have it and by the time i got the money it had gotten so much worse the home button had fell out...the touch screen only works in certain places and its only 8 months old. pls if anyone nos anyone that can help me get it fixed or anything i used it for work as im a student... i cant afford expensive repairs all in one go as i only work 2 days a week....plss help me i feel so gutted took me ages to save up to get one...if anyone nos of places to go to get it fixed or any soloutions to this at all...pls msg me thanks in advance.....ps apple if ur reading this plsss can i have another ipad???....xxxx

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 3:59 PM

3 replies

Sep 24, 2013 4:17 PM in response to Hannah_Nicole123

If your son smashed it, it's not going to be taken care of for Warranty reasons as this wasn't a normal situation. There are many places around that can repair screens for you at a decent price, keep in mind though that if the unit is still under warranty, and they open it up, your warranty will be void. If you have Apple do it, it's going to be expensive because they aren't going to do it for free because of abuse to the iPad. I would suggest you have it done someone that can do it for you at a decent price as the warranty isn't going to do any good with a damaged unit in the condition it is in anyway. Try searching Google for iPad repair in your zip code and you'll get some ideas of where you can take it, and they can give you an idea of what it will cost to get it fixed.

HELPPPPP MY SON HAS SMASHED MY IPAD SCREEN AND ITS GOTTEN WORSE:(:(:(:(:(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.