Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot send mail after iOS7 , there is no "sent itens", email disapears when sent, but it does not go through

Hi,

my wife's iPhone 4S went haywire after iOS7. First it would not authorize iMessage ever, and there was a problem with all "Push" notifications. I had to backup, reset and restore for it to work. After that, her business POP email account stopped sending mail. It will receive emails normally, but she is unable to send. If you type an email and send it, it disapears, not "thinking" animation on the top, and it is not received. Checking the email folders there is no "sent itens" or "outbox" folders.

Tried deleting and re-creating the account, to no avail. Any ideas? I really did not want to full reset it again, she will make me eat the d**m phone. 🙂

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 6:43 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot send mail after iOS7 , there is no "sent itens", email disapears when sent, but it does not go through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.