See this thread:
- 1. You need Time Machine
- 2. Go to folder /Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/
- 3. Copy AppleCamera.plugin to good place (usb memory stick is the best place).
- 4. Go to Time machine in date that skype work fine.
- 5. Change AppleCamera.plugin with file from Time Machine
- 6. Restart system, Now skype need to work with camera.
If that doesnt pass,
Suggest looking here, much success has been found:
or if that doesn't work out for you, safest is to be bit patient and wait for the latest update which is soon to be released since Apple is fully aware of the problems caused by 32bit driver file being missed within 1st 10.8.5 upgrade release and has already released the fix to its employees for testing i.e. http://tinyurl.com/lujxbgn