Skip navigation

Losing Apps during Updates on IOS7

271 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2013 3:03 AM by Cabooselololol RSS
Cabooselololol Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 25, 2013 3:03 AM

Ok, so I got an Iphone 5s as a replacment for my Iphone 4. I backed the iphone 4 data up and restored the data on the 5s. However after it restored all the apps some apps (3-5) were missing. Thinking it was just an itunes problem i ignored it. However the other day the iphone downloaded the new update and i installed it (this was done all through the phone) and when it restarted i went to look for an app (which was ifruit) and it wasent there. I was defently there before i did the new update (via phone) but after it was gone. I dont want to lose any more apps due to updates, is this a bug im just getting or is it another IOS7 bug and how can i fix it. The ones i lost during the tranferring were fine as they were simple 4-10 MB size but ifruit was 400 mb and i have bigger apps with important save data.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.