Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing Apps during Updates on IOS7

Ok, so I got an Iphone 5s as a replacment for my Iphone 4. I backed the iphone 4 data up and restored the data on the 5s. However after it restored all the apps some apps (3-5) were missing. Thinking it was just an itunes problem i ignored it. However the other day the iphone downloaded the new update and i installed it (this was done all through the phone) and when it restarted i went to look for an app (which was ifruit) and it wasent there. I was defently there before i did the new update (via phone) but after it was gone. I dont want to lose any more apps due to updates, is this a bug im just getting or is it another IOS7 bug and how can i fix it. The ones i lost during the tranferring were fine as they were simple 4-10 MB size but ifruit was 400 mb and i have bigger apps with important save data.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 3:03 AM

There are no replies.

Losing Apps during Updates on IOS7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.