Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad transparency not working ios 7

Hello, i recently updated my ipad to ios 7, and the whole transparency and layers part of ios 7 is barely there, i have checked the control center transparency with a friends iPad, and it is very bland or slightly transparent, thank you, (i am using an ipad 3)

Whether there is a way to adjust the tranparency or if this is a problem , can you please help me find a solution

Thanks, Dave3

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 4:36 AM

16 replies

Sep 30, 2013 5:58 PM in response to Starkeeper

No idea about that. It seems that those of us with devices that needed to be updated to this as opposed to new devices it came installed with are having various issues. I have Russian music app, whereas others with same iPad as me don't. If that makes sense

In any case if you think it might be a glitch in yours like it was with my phone. I would suggest you do a complete reset

Settings, general reset, reset all settings.

What I mean by edit your preferences: you will have to pick your wallpaper, sounds for apps again, go thru all the notifications and things within the settings app. To how you prefer them to be. Once you've dine this reset. It restarts your phone.

iPad transparency not working ios 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.