Does the iOS device connect to other networks?
Does the iOS device see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iOS device connect before?
Try the following to rule out a software problem:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problem make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.
Could it be this:
One user reported that placing the iPod in the freezer fixed the problem. A trick that works frequently with iPhones:
Settings > AirPlane Mode ON, Do Not Disturb ON
Power down and wait 5-10 minutes
Settings > AirPlane Mode OFF, Do Not Disturb OFF
If not successful, an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is usually in order.