Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.1 TV Show Sorting Issue

I've been having an issue with the way that iTunes is sorting my TV episodes, specifically with Doctor Who. The season I have on my iTunes right now is seasn 7 parts one and two, for some reason it does not divide the episodes by part 1 and part 2, it groups them all together, like this: User uploaded file

I'm wondering if there is an issue with iTunes itself (which I doubt) or if I would have to edit the information for each episode to have them displayed as I'd like them to be.

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 12:00 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2013 11:28 AM in response to Connor Hawkins

Am having the same problem. Tried editing the Episode number for part 2 to be 6 through 13 by right clicking the part 2 episodes as follows:

Right click the show and select Get Info

Go to the Video tab

Change the Episode Number

This is NOT customer friendly. The season parts should be split into 2 directories or come with the correct sorting order. Definitely feel that the Itunes store let me down on this one.

iTunes 11.1 TV Show Sorting Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.