Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal can not add a outlook.com calendar but in iPad it can be done why?

My University has an agreement with office 365. Then server is outlook.office365.com and here I got: mail calendar contacts notes and task. When I add this exchange account to the iPad everything works perfectly. But till now I haven't been able to make the account work on Mountain Lion. Why is this happening? I read several blogs and read Mountain Lion would be having some restrictions regarding exchange accounts.,,, can someone explain this? How is it possible apple gives half service? Allowing to sync on iPad but not on MacBook Air with mountain lion? Hard work I do it on MacBook and I am not able to see my University's calendar on iCal. If I don't have access to the network then it is impossible for me to see my schedules of homework on MacBook . I won't be running to my iPad all the time when I am in front if MacBook.

Can anyone help me, and explain how to make iCal work.

Extra data.

User@itesm.mx is my mail

Server. Outlook.office365.com

Exchange account

To access through the web the link is https://login.microsoftonline.com

Ps don't send me to the instructions page for Lion OS it doesn't work I repeat I got MOUNTAIN LION

Thanks

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 5:40 PM

There are no replies.

iCal can not add a outlook.com calendar but in iPad it can be done why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.