Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Put Tasks on my Calendar?

I'm looking to put tasks on my calencar on my iPhone 5s running iOS 7. Is there any program that will enable tasks to show up on my calendar? How about simply getting them to show up in the Notification Center when I pull down the windowshade?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 6:43 PM

I've come to realize that there will be no reminders on the calendar. It's not the "Apple Way." I guess the Notification Center will be the way to go. I'm ok with changing the way I work if it's for a smarter way. But I will never change the way I work to accomodate my mobile device. This use of the Notification vs. Calendar is more of a style thing though. Sort of a lateral move. I'm cool with that.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2013 6:43 PM in response to sberman

I've come to realize that there will be no reminders on the calendar. It's not the "Apple Way." I guess the Notification Center will be the way to go. I'm ok with changing the way I work if it's for a smarter way. But I will never change the way I work to accomodate my mobile device. This use of the Notification vs. Calendar is more of a style thing though. Sort of a lateral move. I'm cool with that.

Oct 2, 2013 8:31 PM in response to rseijas

Good explanation of what you're trying to do.

As someone who has worked in the computer industry for a long time, I would suggest doing exactly what I think you're saying:

Keep focused on what you're trying to accomplish. That is a whole lot more important than the particular method used to accomplish it by the hardware or software maker. That method may well differ not only by vendor, but also over time.

Enjoy your iPhone.

Can I Put Tasks on my Calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.