Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just bought my ipad mini a few weeks ago....and i seldom use it.... When i take a call in skype....the person im talking to can hear me...however on my side....no sounds....i used my headset still not working...i adjusted the volume....still no progress..

Just bought my ipad mini a few weeks ago....and i seldom use it.... When i take a call in skype....the person im talking to can hear me...however on my side....no sounds....i used my headset still not working...i adjusted the volume....still no progress..i open my youtube...then i confirm that i cant hear any sounds....pls help me...

iPad, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 5:42 PM

There are no replies.

Just bought my ipad mini a few weeks ago....and i seldom use it.... When i take a call in skype....the person im talking to can hear me...however on my side....no sounds....i used my headset still not working...i adjusted the volume....still no progress..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.