Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Apple Mac desktop and recently was unable to access any YouTube, movies, videos, etc because a "Blocked Plug-in" message comes up with no error message. It asks to upload Abode Reader, but upon completion of this the message is the same.

I have a Apple Mac desktop and recently can no longer access Youtube, videos, movies, etc because I get a message reading "Blocked Plug-in". There's no error message but it does say to upload Abode Flash Player and the problem will be solved. I do this but it doesn't fix the problem. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 5:24 PM

10 replies

Sep 26, 2013 5:13 AM in response to MattRhiana2

if you already downloaded the adobe flash player onto your mac and still getting that message that means you need to finish the installation of the flash player

you do this by opening a finder window and going to your downloads, find the flash player in here and then double click on it and follow the prompts to complete the installation.

after this is completed you will need to completely quit out of the web browser you're using then reopen it for the change to take affect and your issue should be resolved. if it's not you need to contact adobe their number is 800 642-3623. 🙂

I have a Apple Mac desktop and recently was unable to access any YouTube, movies, videos, etc because a "Blocked Plug-in" message comes up with no error message. It asks to upload Abode Reader, but upon completion of this the message is the same.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.