Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't play HM: Defense

Sense I update my Ipad to IOS 7, I have been unable to play HM: Defense aka Heavy Mach: Defense made by Wemade Entertainment. Every time I select new start it say new user with the options cancel and ok, I click ok but then it a new message appear saying incorrect user name ( user name must be 10 letters or less). This is the only game that has this problem every other game seems to be fine, I have gone to Wemade website but the site is in Asians language so don't understand any of it.

iPad, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 3:58 PM

Apple's iOS 7 version upgrade and the existing Heavy Mach App are not compatible. As noted, a player must be able to create a "New Slot" to play this game. The dialogue window which appears has NO text entry textbox needed to name the required new slot. As a result, it is impossible to play this game.

Who's responsibility is it to fix this? I would guess it would be the maker of the Heavy Mach game. Unfortunately, it is as though they no longer exist. The company, Wemade Entertainment, is Asian owned and has no reference to Heavy Mach on their website. So, unless or until they or some other party steps in and updates the code we are screwed.

This is a 4+ rated game which is very popular. Apple should not allow further purchases, in my opinion, until a fix is in place. It is a free game with in app purchases but it is the principle of the matter. I like the iOS 7 upgrade (some don't) but if I had the ability to downgrade, which Apple has prevented, I would revert back to iOS 6.1.3.

Since Apple is the company which sells all Apps and monitors who gets to sell what, they are really the only party who is capable of stepping in and bringing this issue to the attention of the developers. Also, Heavy Mach 2, which is NOT free has similar compatibility issues yet Apple continues to allow this App to be sold.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2013 3:58 PM in response to Rogue Gamer 23

Apple's iOS 7 version upgrade and the existing Heavy Mach App are not compatible. As noted, a player must be able to create a "New Slot" to play this game. The dialogue window which appears has NO text entry textbox needed to name the required new slot. As a result, it is impossible to play this game.

Who's responsibility is it to fix this? I would guess it would be the maker of the Heavy Mach game. Unfortunately, it is as though they no longer exist. The company, Wemade Entertainment, is Asian owned and has no reference to Heavy Mach on their website. So, unless or until they or some other party steps in and updates the code we are screwed.

This is a 4+ rated game which is very popular. Apple should not allow further purchases, in my opinion, until a fix is in place. It is a free game with in app purchases but it is the principle of the matter. I like the iOS 7 upgrade (some don't) but if I had the ability to downgrade, which Apple has prevented, I would revert back to iOS 6.1.3.

Since Apple is the company which sells all Apps and monitors who gets to sell what, they are really the only party who is capable of stepping in and bringing this issue to the attention of the developers. Also, Heavy Mach 2, which is NOT free has similar compatibility issues yet Apple continues to allow this App to be sold.

I can't play HM: Defense

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.