Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

today somebody steal my iphone 4s and I don't know what to do?

I mean I try to localize the device but it was offline then a put it lock but I don't how that is going tu helpme to find it

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 7:33 PM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2013 7:44 PM in response to gatillo9513

It won't help you find it, but it will subsequently protect it from use.

"No location available," "Offline," or "Location Services Off" alerts
This can occur if:

• The date on your device is incorrect. This can be set in Settings > General > Date & Time.
  • Your iOS device is currently off or not connected to a data network (Edge, 3 or 4G, or Wi-Fi). Wait a few minutes and try again.
  • Your iPad (Wi-Fi only), iPod Touch, or Mac is currently off or not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
  • Location Services is not enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch in Settings or on your Mac in Date & Time preferences. Learn more about Location Services on your Mac with OS X Lion or OS X Mountain Lion.
  • You are located in a country where Apple does not offer this feature. This feature may not be available in all countries due to technical limitations or local law.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4006

today somebody steal my iphone 4s and I don't know what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.